2020 - 2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Meal distribution is going to look different in the 2020-2021 school year than it did in the spring of last year. The federal waiver for free meals has been extended, and all children ages birth to 18 will receive free meals from the district. Meals can be picked up at the school once a week, and will contain the number of breakfasts and lunches equivalent to the number of school days in that week.
MEAL PICK UP
- Every Wednesday
- December distribution dates: 2nd, 9th, 16th (no distribution during Winter Break)
- January distribution dates: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- February distribution dates: 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
- At the rear of the high school, in the parking lot behind the grandstands
- 11:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M. and 4:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.